CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 4, 2008

MY SAVING GRACE

All it takes is once a month, once a month to meet with my creative , soulful friends to get me re energized....today was our December meeting of SPQOH ( society for the preservation of quaint old homes) and I always come away from the meeting with a smile and a little dance in my step... we meet once a month and share stories , ideas, smiles and tears, fears or whatever else we want to.. it is a unique group of women of all ages who have been blessed with special talents...every month I learn something new or meet a new friend or become reaquainted with an old one.. it is truly my creative saving grace....today we met at my friend Sharon's house...she is a nurse and works at the hospital with me...she is incredibly talented and this is the second old home her and her husband Walt have restored...















3 comments:

Cami @ Creating Myself said...

Just found your blog & I love it! You have posted some wonderful homes!

I read in one post that you made a trip to Cross Plains & Rising Star. My father lives in Santa Anna so I am very familar w/ both of those charming little towns. It was nice visiting w/ you...I sure enjoyed teh beautiful pics!

molly said...

sorry i missed it yesteday - miss seeing all my friends and all the imspiration! hope to see you soon!

LaurieAnna's Vintage Home said...

Love her house....love the great colors....and especially love the horse!

LaurieAnna