CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, April 12, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MELINDA

Today my sister in-law Melinda celebrates her 52nd birthday. My brother and her may kill me for posting this picture, but I did it anyway.!! For the last two and a half years she has been fiercefully fighting the fight of her life. The "monster" that invaded her body rears its ugly head on a daily basis, but faithfully Melinda fights back every second of every day. She is the strongest person I know, and I am proud of her. So Melinda this is hoping you have a great day, and remember we will always love you.
"Instead of telling God how big our mountains are, we will tell the mountains how big our God is."

3 comments:

mary said...

What a beautiful way to say Happy Birthday! I know she will feel special and blessed. And loved!

Did you make the little framed "joy" in the previous post? What else do you do? I would love to see.

Mary

molly said...

Melinda is a real inspiration to us all about living to the fullest and remembering each day is a gift. I wish her a great Birthday! I love your artwork! We need to visit soon.

Tracy said...

that's awesome amy!! we love you aunt melinda and you truly have been an example of how big our God really is. love, tracy