CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, April 26, 2008

WHAT MORE COULD A GIRL ASK FOR


I always said I wanted a volvo, and for the last two weeks this is what has been waiting for me when I came home from work. Not quite the volvo I had in mind but never the less a volvo. The city has been re-laying water lines on my street and have decided to use my driveway for their over night parking place!!! Oh well, life goes on....and I must say that besides the fact that I have this huge tonka toy parked beside my house, my rose garden looks quite lovely.....I think I must have a thousand blooms..... and yes I have been going out and staring at them every chance I get..and cutting them and bringing them inside to enjoy .... Ever since I was a little girl I wanted a rose garden and a house with a white picket fence, well Allen planted me a rose garden and built me a white picket fence....what more could a girl ask for??
as I have been taking pictures lately , a whole lot more than I ever have so that I have something interesting to blog about, I feel like my camera is a window to my soul.....all the things I take pictures of are the things I love, that inspire me, and that make me soulfully joyous!!!

1 comments:

mary said...

I am laughing out loud!!!!!